A couple moons ago, Trav asked me to make something for his friends’ new baby. Instead of making something for baby, I made a unicorn for baby’s big sis because I am defiant.
Harlowe’s unicorn was the first time I made a concerted effort to document my designing process, step by step. I powered through deciphering my Netflix-distracted notes, and worked fervently for the last few days, drafting the pattern using PowerPoint, MS Paint and Word.
Please, do shudder at the thought. Lots of tinkering to be had.
I’m happy to state that the pattern is close to publication now. For final editing, my cousin (who coincidentally started crocheting around the same time as me) agreed to test out the instructions and convert it into a PDF file. (She is also a computer programmer.)
Shout out to Sylvia for being so generous with her time. 🙌
Once she is finished and sends the file back over, it will be available on Etsy and Ravelry for purchase. Sorry to charge, folks, but this gal’s gotta pay for her domain name.
Until then, here is a sneak peak.